(+356) 21251015 info@england.com.mt

What should I do if I have an accident?

If the accident is a bumper to bumper collision, then you have to fill out a Front to Rear form. In the event of an injury please contact the police on 21224001. For all other accidents phone the Wardens on 2132 0202. The wardens’ report will be automatically sent to...

How do I make a claim?

You can download a claim form online, complete and return duly scanned to our offices. Alternatively you may call at our offices or your intermediary. We normally require a copy/scan of driving license, photos of damages and road of impact. In case of a claim to...

What is my policy excess?

This this the first amount of the claim which a policy holder has to pay to lodge a claim. In most of our motor policies no excess applies for Third Party damages only.

Am I covered in my car in other countries?

Travel within the EU is automatically covered on a third party only basis. Should you require to maintain a better cover within the EU kindly contact our office on 21251015 in order to organise such an extension.